Compile error: scoped_lock is ambiguous
Please follow the general troubleshooting steps first:
Are you running the latest
- Do you observe the problem with the current git version?
- Are you using Macports or Homebrew? If yes, please submit an issue there instead: https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/issues and https://trac.macports.org/newticket
Did you compile
If you answered yes above, did you use the exact same compiler to build
When compiling errors are hit in:
1512 scoped_lock lock(_lock);
I believe this is due to the use of:
33 using namespace std;
as scoped_lock is defined in the package under:
This results in an ambiguous use error from the compiler.
Perhaps this is due to me using OSX the other version is located under:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/include/c++/v1//mutex:class scoped_lock // C++17
Do not forget to supply the following information:
- A minimal and self-contained example that shows the problem.
- Running macOS 10.13.5
- Running Python 3.6 in a conda env
- gcc version - Apple LLVM version 10.0.0 (clang-1000.10.44.2), Target: x86_64-apple-darwin17.6.0, Thread model: posix
- boost 1.67.0_1