Build failure on i686: error: call to non-'constexpr' function 'pcg_extras::uint_x4<U, V> pcg_extras::operator-(const pcg_extras::uint_x4<U, V>&, const pcg_extras::uint_x4<U, V>&) [with UInt = unsigned int; UIntX2 = long long unsigned int]'
Please follow the general troubleshooting steps first:
Are you running the latest
- Do you observe the problem with the current git version?
Not checked this.
- Are you using Macports or Homebrew? If yes, please submit an issue there instead: https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/issues and https://trac.macports.org/newticket
Did you compile
Yes, this is for Fedora.
If you answered yes above, did you use the exact same compiler to build
Yes, all Fedora packages are built with the same compilation tool chain, using similar compilation flags.
- A minimal and self-contained example that shows the problem.
- Your operating system.
Fedora 32 (rawhide)
- The Python version you are using.
- If you compiled graph-tool manually: Your compiler version, as well as the version of Boost being used.
gcc-9.2.1, boost-1.69.0, python-3.8
If you are reporting a compilation error, please provide the entire
./configureoutput, as well as the entire contents of the
config.logfile and the entire compilation output.
The build.log file is attached, so is the root.log which includes all the packages that were installed in the buildroot.
This seems to only affect the i686 build. The other builds are still running (so it may fail on one of them later---takes about 20 hours to build graph-tool): https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=38867476